Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with relevant working experience
No requirement for Chinese language
Application Process & Documents Required
Apply online: Click here to enter the online application system
Send the following supporting documents by post (*documents submitted for IMF application will not be returned)
- Signed application form with photo (white background, 35mm x 45mm size)
- Copy of valid passport (photo page)
- Original or notarized copy of highest degree
- Official transcripts for each degree held
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report (if applies) (Department Code for TOEFL C603)
- GRE or GMAT score report (if available)（Department Code for GRE: 4741）
- Personal statement (minimum 1,500 words) either in English or Chinese
- A full curriculum vitae & two reference letters with referrers’ signatures and contact information (one academic & one professional)
- Remittance receipt of the application fee (RMB 800)(Payment Information)
- Interviews: ZIBS iMBA Admission Office will short-list applicants and determine who will be interviewed. Interviews will be held face-to-face or via video conference.
The tuition fee for the program is 148,000 RMB, to be paid over 2 years in four installments.
Contact ZIBS staff members before you apply online and we will assist you with anything where help is needed.
The soft copies for all the application documents should be send to email@example.com
The hard copies should be posted to the following address:
iMF Program Team, Room. 405, Art and Science Building, Zhejaing University International Business School.718 East Haizhou Road, Haining, Zhejiang Province, China 314400,
+86 571 87572711brochure download
ZIBS First Year Student Scholarship（10000-20000 RMB）
The ZIBS First Year Student Scholarship is established to reward individuals with outstanding global leadership potential. It is open to all first-year international students.
The Scholarship will be paid to students monthly as a living allowance, starting one month after the student registration period. The scholarship will be disbursed over the period of one school year (10 months). Students are, however, required to pay the tuition in full upon registration.
Send soft copy of your application package, including application documents and ZIBS First Year Scholarship Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Mail hard copy of your application package as above to the address below: iMF Program Team, Rm. 405, Arts and Science Building, Zhejaing University International Business School, 718 East Haizhou Road, Haining, Zhejiang Province, China 314400 +86 571 87572711
The scholarship offer will be determined based on the applicant’s: Academic Background (70%) + Interview Performance (30%)
The result will be announced by the end of June as well as stipulated in the Admission Letter.