ZIBS is launching International MBA program and inviting applications
Zhejiang University International Business School (ZIBS) MBA 2019 Admission for International Applicants
ZIBS MBA cultivates senior managers and future leaders with Global Vision, Social Responsibility and Innovative Entrepreneurship.The program ensures that students master solid foundational theories, effective leadership, interdisciplinary vision and cross-cultural business skills and prepares them to face the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment. ZIBS is now accepting applications from interested candidates international students worldwide.
Zhejiang Province and the Yangtze River Delta, the home of Zhejiang University, is a hub for innovation at the heart of China's dynamic economic growth, and the source of China's management best practice.
Zhejiang University has long been considered to be one of the best universities in China, and is among the top 100 ranked universities in the world.
Inaugural Class of the ZIBS
The class will witness history and play a part in the long-term success of ZIBS, supported by the best resources of Zhejiang University:
1.Top academic cooperation
Top academic cooperation (Cambridge, Wharton, etc): joint curriculum design, cross-border education with the opportunity to participate in global classrooms (e.g. London and Silicon Valley).
2.Cutting edge learning resources
4.Global alumni network
For non-Chinese citizens:
- Hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent with relevant work experience
- TOFEL 90 or higher/ IELTS 6.5 or higher (waived for native English speakers or those holding a University degree from an English-speaking institutions)
- No requirement for Chinese language
How to Apply：
Online application http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/english/redir.php?catalog_id=22211
Please send the documents below to the postal address: International Business School, Zhejiang University, 718 East Haizhou Rd, Haining, Zhejiang, P.R. China.
- Signed application form with photo (white background, 35mm x 45mm size).
- Copy of valid passport (photo page).
- Original or notarized copy of highest degree.
- Official transcripts for each degree held.
- Official TOFEL or IELTS score report.
- Personal Statement (minimum 1,500 words either in English or Chinese) .
- CV, 2 confidential recommendation letters with referees’ signature and contact information (one academic, one professional).
- Remittance receipt of the application fee (RMB 800).
- 15th February 2019 - 30th May 2019
Arrangement for Interview
- The ZIBS iMBA Admissions Office will review all information provided and will short-list applicants selected for interviews.
Offer Letter and Visa
- Admission decisions will be communicated no later than 30th July 2019. Letters of admission will include relevant visa materials and instructions.
- Entering students will enroll at the beginning of September 2019, with the specific time indicated in to the admission letter.